This page teaches you how to download Skype for Android devices. Skype is also supported on other mobile devices, such as tablets and iOS devices. If you wish to use the classic Skype, you can download the older version of Skype from Skype’s web site.
Skype is internet-based software that enables people to connect and communicate. Millions of individuals and businesses use Skype to make free video and voice and group calls and meetings, send instant messages, and share files with other people on Skype. Skype is available on whatever platform you choose to use—on your Android phones, Windows phones, tablets, iPhones, and Windows computers.
Skype allows you to pay little and do more—like call phones and send SMS. In fact, you can even pay as you go or buy a subscription, depending on what works best for you.
Download Skype for Android today and start adding your friends, family, and colleagues. Start exploring the benefits of Skype and join hundreds of millions of people across the globe who are already using it to do all sorts of things together.
How to Download Skype for Android and iOS devices.
To download Skype for Android, follow these simple steps: And I will be taking you through the steps you’ll need to run Skype successfully on your Android phone. If you’re ready, then let us proceed on how you can download Skype for Android and instal the app on your Android device.
- Go Skype.com and click on Get Skype for Android. This action will take you to Google Play Store.
- On the Play Store, click Install to download and install the Skype app on your Android device.
- NB: If you’re using iPhone or Window phones, click on the dropdown arrow to Get Skype for iPhone or Get Skype for Window mobile respectively.
How to Create Skype Account
Creating a Skype account is easy and straightforward. Follow the steps below to get a Microsoft account for Skype.
- Open the Skype app from your Android phone
- Click Create Account button on the welcome to Skype page.
- Enter your phone number or use your email account if you wish. then, click Next.
- Enter the verification code sent to you to verify your mail or phone number. Then, click Next to continue.
- Finally, enter your first and last name. Click the Next button
- Microsoft will send a single-use code. Enter the code. Click Sign In to complete the process.
Now, your Skype account is ready, start exploring Skyp for your benefits.