Get assistance with a simple tutorial on how to install TeamViewer on Linux and Windows 7, 8, 10, computer. The TeamViewer software allows you to connect to and work remotely on your friends computers while sitting at home or at the office.
Why Should I Use TeamViewer
When friends and relatives ask you to troubleshoot their computer system, you may not have the time to walk down to their house. You wish you could connect to your friends’ computers from the comfort of your own home or business, rather than having to travel to them.
The TeamViewer software provides you with an application that allows you to remotely operate on a remote computer system. With TeamViewer, you can locate and control a computer from anywhere in the world as if you were physically present.
You may remotely connect to servers, commercial-grade machines, and IoT devices from anywhere at any time by downloading and installing TeamViewer for free.
How to Install TeamViewer on Mac or Windows
Download TeamViewer on your Windows computer
The first step to using TeamViewer is to download the software. This allows you to fully access all the potential of TeamViewer. You can download the full version of TeamViewer from their website. Follow the steps below to download TeamViewer on your Windows computer:
- Open your web browser
- Go https://www.teamviewer.com
- Click the Download button at the top of your screen
- Click on the version you want to download. You have 64 bit and 32 bit version.
- Wait for the setup file to download
Install TeamViewer Free on your device
After downloading TeamViewer, the next step is the installation process. You can start the setup wizard by following the steps below:
- Locate the setup file you have downloaded and open it.
- When the setup file opens, it will be on a default installation
- Select Default Installation under How do you want to proceed if it is not on default. And click Accept – next
- TeamViewer will ask you if you want this to make changes on your device, select Yes
- Select the option that suits you under How to you want to use TeamViewer.
- Click Finish to start the installation
Configure unattended access to the device
TeamViewer will prompt you to enable unattended access, which is optional. If you need to use this computer remotely at any time without having to confirm a connection every time you want to connect to your device, it is advised that you enable unattended access.
To set up unattended access, simple:
- Enter the Name and password. Click Next button to proceed.
- The wizard will display the TeamViewer ID of the new device. Click Finish to exit the wizard.
After the installation, the TeamViewer main window will open automatically.