Need the right tips to help you create DStv connect ID. Manage your DStv Now account. Link DStv Now to your DStv account and ensure you have access to the right content from DStv. Then, this article is the right one for you. We’ve taken time to simplify every single step with easy to follow tips. So, if you’re already, let us get started.
What is a DStv Connect ID
A DStv connect ID is a profile that permits all DStv users to access all DStv websites and Apps functionality and all other services linked to DStv. With DStv connet id you can login to SuperSport website and App, DStv.co.za website, DStv Now website and App, BoxOffice website.
How to Sign Up for Your DStv Connect ID To Watch Dstv Online
If you already have your DStv Connect ID set up, you don’t need to sign up again. You can go ahead to link DStv Now to your DStv account without.
However, if you’ve not signed up for DStv-Connect ID and wish to do so, follow this link, connect.dstv.com and type in your personal details to sign up.
- Just enter your email address.
- Select your country
- Enter your mobile number
- Create password
- Finally, click on the Create an Account button to sign up.
See how you can register for a DStv Now account online on any device.
How to Link DStv Now to Your DStv Account and watch dstv on your phone
To help you simplify this process, we’ll explain it under four (4) steps, with details on how to link DStv Now to your DStv account.
- Login DStv Now Website: The official website of DStv Now login is, now.dstv.com /tv or via the DStv Now app from the Google Play Store for Android and tablet users or Apple App Store for iOS phones.
- Sign In: From the now.dstv.com homepage, use your DStv connect id details to sign in using the Sign-In button.
- Link Your DStv Account with DStv Connect ID: Follow the steps below to link your DStv Account with your smartcard details to your DStv Connect ID:
- Enter your account-holders ID number
- Smart card number
- Customers number
- Then, click on Find My DStv Account to link your account.
- Select the Movies You Want to Watch: Linking DStv Now to your DStv account unlocks the DStv features. Now, select from the live streaming channels or go to the Catch-Up section to watch the latest shows or sporting highlights as well as hundreds of other movies.
How to Link Your Smartcard To DStv Now on Smart tv
- Log in with your registered Connect id Profile.
- Link your DStv account. This will automatically direct you to the connect page. Enter your account details correctly as follows:
- Smartcard Number.
- The surname of the DStv account holder.
- Select the country your account is registered in
- Click on the Link DStv Smartcard button
Your package and device information will be displayed. If everything is correct, tap “Link”. Then, a confirmation message will let you know that your smartcard is linked.
How to Manage Your DStv Now Account.
Remove Unauthorized Device From DStv Now
DStv Now allows up to four devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets, media players, computers) to register with one account login. And any two of these devices can run on DStv Now and stream content at the same time.
If you get an error that you’ve reached the maximum number of devices, or that you’ve reached the device streaming limit. This may imply that someone else is using login details. However, here’s how to check who’s using your login details:
- Open your DStv Now app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Go to More > Settings > Manage Devices
- If you don’t recognize a device, click on it and hit ‘Remove Device