OPay Debit Card is for fast cash transactions and for payment of products and services. If you want to apply and activate your OPay Visa card and don’t know how to. This page provides you with all the information you need to know and the easy-to-follow steps.
Benefits & Reward of OPay Debit Card
OPay Debit Visa Card offers users lots of privileges. Like every other rewarding card, the OPay debit card is ideal for quick fund transfers and for payments of products and services both online and offline.
The first 10,000 customers to apply for OPay debit card will enjoy:
- Annual cashback on activation,
- 1 month free bank transfers for 90 transaction,
- Free fees on all bill payments.
- Make purchases via POS, Web, and ATM anywhere OPay service is supported.
- No liability on card lost/stolen
- Cardholder inquiry service
- Lost/stolen reporting
- More than 15% Owealth interest
- Free maintenance fee
How to Qualify for Reward and Benefits
To be eligible for the reward and benefits, you must follow the instructions below:
- Apply for the OPay debit card on the OPay mobile app
- Activate it on the OPay mobile app
- Use the debit card at least 5 times for any type of transaction
Before you apply for an OPay debit Visa card, you must:
- open an Opay account.
- fund your OPay account.
- Ensure you install OPay mobile app
- have access to internet-enabled device.
How to apply for OPay Debit Card
The application process is simple. You can apply via the OPay web or via OPay Mobile app. However, for easy and successful application, follow the 3 quick steps below:
Install OPay Mobile App
The application involves the installation of the OPay mobile app. Most of your day-to-day transactions will be conducted on the OPay mobile app. Hence, the needs to download and install the app on your smartphone. Go to Google Play Store to download OPay app for your Android phones, or Apple Store to install the app for iOS devices.
After installation, tap on the OPay mobile app to open it. Then, proceed to register your username and password. The username and password give you access to the app.
Create an OPay Account
You must be an OPay user before you can acquire their debit card. Hence, it is necessary you sign up for an OPay account if you don’t have one yet.
However, there are two medium in which you can create an OPay account:
- Via the OPay mobile app or
- Through the OPay web.
Creating an OPay Account from OPay Web
- Go to OPay website Click on Create User Account.
- Complete your details and submit your application.
- Then, verify your OPay account information, such as your phone number or/and email address.
Creating an OPay account from OPay Mobile App
- Tap on the OPay mobile app on your phone
- Login to the app with your username and password
- Then, proceed to create an OPay account by tapping on create account.
- Complete your details and submit to create your OPay account
- finally, verify you phone/email address to get your account ready.
Fund your OPay account
You will be required to fund your OPay account once it is ready. To fund your OPay account, tap the OPay mobile app to open it. Then, navigate to the Menu and select Transfer Funds. Finally, select your bank and enter your payment details.
OPay Debit Card General Application Process
- Tap the OPay app to open it.
- Login with your username and password
- Just tap on ME to make a request
- Locate the Request for Opay Debit card and tap on it.
- Choose your means of Identity verification (National ID, Driver License, Intl. Passport.)
- Select your delivery location.
- Fill all information as required.
- Finally, make your payment fee for ATM.
How to Activate OPay Visa Card
Here, we will explain to you how you can activate your OPay debit card. The process is not that too hard, in just a few steps you are done. All you need to do is to log in into your OPay mobile app to start the activation process. Then, visit any nearby Zenith bank ATM stand to complete the activation.