WhatsApp now has a feature that enables you to create WhatsApp links. The link allows any user to click and start a conversation directly with you, saving their phone numbers to your contact list. This linking feature is called Click to Chat, and it simplifies interaction.
Creating a WhatsApp link may not be easy or user-friendly, and sometimes it takes much more time than expected. That’s where how to create WhatsApp links comes in. Hence, we will provide a tool (WhatsApp link generator), which you can use to generate short WhatsApp links for free.
Why WhatsApp links?
There are lots of good reasons you would want to create WhatsApp links. Sometimes you need to create a link to WhatsApp if you have:
- If you have a website and want to add a link in a post to your WhatsApp.
- When you to include a link to your WhatsApp in Linkedin.
- If you want to include a link to your WhatsApp in Instagram.
- You have a Facebook page where you want to share a WhatsApp link.
- Finally, you want to add a link to your WhatsApp in a Youtube video.
- Provides a quick and easy way for your customers to reach you with just one click and they start conversations with you.
- Presents a valuable database for marketing and business promotions.
- Receives customer’s requests in one place for swift and good customer services & supports either from your mobile or PC.
How to Create WhatsApp Links
This section will teach you how to create your WhatsApp links using this free WhatsApp link generating tool. With this free tool, you can create a WhatsApp link with a personalized message linking to your WhatsApp account. This tool is a simple and easy-to-use tool.
- Enter your WhatsApp phone number: This is the phone number which you want to be contacted. Ensure you check your country code.
- Add a custom message for your users as a default message
- Click on Generate my wa.link button to create WhatsApp links.
- Copy it and use it anywhere you want.
The default message will help you identify your users’ origin. You can create WhatsApp links for Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and the welcome message. You can create messages like “I saw you on Twitter, Facebook, or a YouTube video, and I need more information.” This helps you track your users and the channel that gives you more leads.
How to Create a WhatsApp Chat Link & Add it to Instagram
Instagram profiles are one of the most common places to share WhatsApp links. However, bear in mind that the Instagram network only allows 1 link in the bio, so if you already have one there, you will have to replace it.
To add a WhatsApp links to Instagram bio:
- Go to your Instagram profile,
- Click Edit Profile,
- Fill in the input for the Website with the WhatsApp link you just made.
Filling out the Website field allows your users to click your link, and you won’t miss out on the opportunity to contact your clients right away.
Need a new WhatsApp app for your desktop, download here.