Gift cards are changing our shopping experience by making the way we buy gift items more appealing. Nowadays, shoppers prefer using gift cards because they always get a discounted price on any gift item. Target Visa Gift Card is user friendly.
Target Visa gift cards are one of the most popular gift cards in the world. It is used by many to buy a present for their loved ones on occasions like birthdays, marriage anniversaries, and lots of other items. Shoppers also use the Target Visa Gift Card to make purchases in the local stores, dine at restaurants, or watch movies at viewing centres. The Target Visa Gift Card is widely accepted by many merchants in many states in the US.
Target Visa Gift Card Activation
A Target Visa gift card can be registered in one of two methods.
- By dialling the number printed on your card
- By using the Target website to activate online.
It’s worth noting that when you use a Visa gift card to buy something, it immediately activates it. This suggests that they must be activated or registered before they can be used.
Some, like traditional credit or debit cards, must be enabled or registered. You can activate your Target Visa Gift Card using any of the methods mentioned above.
Calling the Number on Your Card
Call the number on the sticker attached to the front of your card: Almost all Visa Gift Cards come with a sticker attached to their front, and the same is true with the Target Visa Gift Card. The sticker contains a number that you will use to activate the gift card. Simply dial the number on the gift card and follow the automated prompts to get your gift card activated.
Enter the card’s account number and card verification number (CVN) on your phone to verify and activate it. The CVN is one of the three numbers printed on the back of the card.
Dial the number on the back of the card if a sticker isn’t attached to the card: Another way to register your Target Visa gift card is by calling the number printed on the back of your card. There is a customer service number printed on the back of the card. Dial the number and follow the prompts to activate it. You can verify your gift card using your phone by entering your card’s account number. And then, create a PIN for your gift card.
Most Visa gift cards come with a PIN automatically assigned to them. You will receive this PIN when you activate the card. If you wish to talk to the customer support line instead of using the automated menu system, Simply press “0” on your phone repeatedly; this action will redirect you to a customer support person.
If you’re still not sure how to go about activating your Visa gift card, You can contact Visa directly to ask questions on how to activate your gift card using the customer service number listed on the back of your card.
Activating Your Visa Gift Card Online
The second option for activating your Target Visa Gift Card is to do so online. If you do not want to call the phone number printed on the sticker, you can use this choice.
There is an authentication links printed at the front or back of your Target gift card. Follow the activation URL printed on the front of your Visa gift card’s sticker. If no sticker is included with the gift card, a vendor’s website link is mentioned on the back of your Visa gift card. Use the vendor’s website to navigate to the Target website where you can activate your card online.
Registering your gift card with vendors will allow you to make purchases and resolve any future problems. It also enables you to use the account linked with the card to make an online purchase.
To register your card using Target gift card website, visit giftcardgranny.com and input your information (full name, address, date of birth, or social security number). Please provide accurate information; this will be used to validate the information you will use to make an online transaction with your registered card. If the information does not match, you may encounter difficulties completing your transaction.
How to Check Target Visa Gift Card Balance
There are two ways to check the balance of a Target gift card:
- by using the Target website online.
- by dialling the number printed on your card over the phone.
How to Check Target Visa Gift Card Balance Online
To check your Target visa gift card balance online you will need:
- the 16-digit card number printed on the front of your gift card
- the 3-digit security code (CVV code) printed on the back of your card
It is important to note that your Target gift card must be activated before you can check the balance. Once you’ve activated your Target Visa gift card and have your card information, you can check your card balance online by following these easy steps:
- Go to https://www.giftcardgranny.com/check-balance
- Enter your 16-digit card number in the box provided
- Enter your 3-digit security code (CVV) in the next box
- Click on the “Check your gift card balance” button
Following the submission of your visa gift card details, you will see a picture of your card as well as your available balance.
How to Check Your Target Visa Gift Card Balance Over the Phone
To check your Target gift card balance over the phone you will need:
- The 16-digit card number printed on the front of your Target Visa gift card
- The 3-digit security code (CVV) printed on the back of your card
Once you’ve your Visa gift card information, simply follow these steps to check your gift card balance by phone:
- Call the toll-free number 855-660-6847
- Press Option #2 from the menu
- Enter in your 16-digit card number when prompted
- Enter in your 3-digit security code (CVV) when prompted
- Once you have completed steps 1-4 above, you will hear a message with your available card balance.
Tips to Guide You Use Your Card Safely
- Sign the back of your Visa gift card to prevent identity theft: Just turn your card over and sign on the stripe at the back to prevent future issues surrounding fraudulent purchases. Merchants may wish to check the signature on the back and compare it to the sales receipt in order to verify the card’s use.
- Record the card’s information in case you lose it: It is a good idea to write down the account number and registered information associated with the card and keep it safe. This allows you to use it for online purchases in the event that you lose your card without replacing it.
- Use your card before it expires: Visa gift cards usually have an expiration date. If you don’t register it while activating and it expires, you won’t have access to the remaining balance. So, it’s important that you use it before it expires.